Update 2/12/21: There is also a link for a 80,000 offer.
Direct link to offer
- American Express is offering the following bonus on the Business Gold card: Earn 90,000 points when you spend $10,000 on eligible purchases with the American Express Business Gold Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- $295 annual fee, not waived first year
- Card earns 4x points on the two categories your business spends the most each billing cycle, from the following list (up to $150,000 in combined purchases each calendar year):
- U.S. purchases at restaurants
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines
- U.S. purchases for advertising in select media
- U.S. purchases at gas stations
- U.S. purchases for shipping
- U.S. computer hardware, software, and cloud computing purchases made directly from select providers
- 25% points back after you book a flight with pay with points
This offer doesn’t have any lifetime language. If it says ‘We are sorry This offer is no longer available. If you’d still like to apply for a Business Card from American Express click here.’ that means you’re not eligible for this offer unfortunately. If you’ve had this card before you should be able to get this bonus because of the lack of that language, as always make sure you double check before applying. For people that haven’t had the card before there is a 70,000 bonus + $300 credits that might be a better option.
Hat tip to reversesprawl